在服装店换衣服 (Exchanging Clothes at a Clothing Store)
A reading practice dialogue between Li Hua and store clerk Xiao Zhang about exchanging a shirt for a different size and color.
李华:你好! — Li Hua: Hello!
我昨天在这里买了一件衬衫。 — I bought a shirt here yesterday.
但是觉得不太合适。 — But I feel it's not quite suitable.
小张:您好! — Xiao Zhang: Hello!
请问有什么问题吗? — May I ask what the problem is?
李华:这件红色的太小了。 — Li Hua: This red one is too small.
而且这个颜色我也不是很喜欢。 — I don't really like this color either.
我想换一件。 — I want to exchange it.
小张:没问题。 — Xiao Zhang: No problem.
您打算换什么颜色的? — What color do you plan to exchange it for?
需要多大的? — What size do you need?
李华:我想要蓝色的。 — Li Hua: I want a blue one.
这件是小号。 — This one is small size.
我想换大一号的。 — I want to change for a bigger size.
小张:好的,您看这件蓝色的怎么样? — Xiao Zhang: Okay, what do you think of this blue one?
这件比那件红色的更大。 — This one is bigger than that red one.
也更漂亮。 — And also prettier.
李华:这件蓝色的比那件红色的更贵吗? — Li Hua: Is this blue one more expensive than that red one?
小张:是的,这件蓝色的比那件贵二十块钱。 — Xiao Zhang: Yes, this blue one is more expensive than that one.
李华:我可以试一下吗? — Li Hua: Can I try it on?
小张:当然可以。 — Xiao Zhang: Of course.
请去那边试一下。 — Please go over there to try it on.
李华:这件蓝色的比那件更合适。 — Li Hua: This blue one fits better than that one.
我很满意。 — I am very satisfied.
小张:太好了! — Xiao Zhang: Great!
您再给二十块钱就可以了。 — You just need to pay twenty yuan more.
李华:好的,给你钱。 — Li Hua: Okay, here is the money.
谢谢你的帮助! — Thank you for your help!
小张:不客气, — Xiao Zhang: You're welcome.
欢迎下次再来! — Welcome to come again next time!