周末的打算 (Weekend Plans)
A reading practice dialogue between two friends, Lu Yang and Fang Ting, deciding how to spend their weekend based on budget, location, and weather.
陆阳:方婷,这个周末你有什么打算? — Lu Yang: Fang Ting, what are your plans for this weekend?
方婷:我还没决定。 — Fang Ting: I haven't decided yet.
你有什么计划吗? — Do you have any plans?
陆阳:我想去山上爬山。 — Lu Yang: I want to go climb mountains.
附近那座山的风景特别好,还能锻炼身体。 — The scenery of that nearby mountain is especially good, and we can also exercise.
方婷:去爬山? — Fang Ting: Go hiking?
可是那座山太远了,坐车要花很多钱,而且门票也不便宜。 — But that mountain is too far, taking a bus costs a lot of money, and tickets are not cheap either.
陆阳:门票只要五十块,不是很贵。 — Lu Yang: The ticket is only fifty yuan, not very expensive.
方婷:加上坐车的钱,还是太花钱了。 — Fang Ting: Adding the transportation fare, it's still spending too much money.
我认为去市中心更好。 — I think going to the city center is better.
陆阳:去市中心?你有什么想法? — Lu Yang: Go to the city center? What ideas do you have?
方婷:我们可以去参观博物馆,或者去公园散步。 — Fang Ting: We can visit the museum, or go for a walk in the park.
离我们很近,既便宜又方便。 — It's very close to us, both cheap and convenient.
陆阳:参观博物馆虽然很有意思,但我这个星期一直在室内工作,很想去外面看自然风景。 — Lu Yang: Although visiting museums is interesting, I've been working indoors all week and really want to go outside to see nature scenery.
方婷:那我们先用手机查一下天气吧。 — Fang Ting: Then let's check the weather on our phones first.
如果下雨的话,去哪儿都不方便。 — If it rains, going anywhere will be inconvenient.
陆阳:好,我看一下… — Lu Yang: Okay, let me take a look...
天气预报说,周六会下雨,周日是晴天。 — The weather forecast says it will rain on Saturday, and Sunday will be sunny.
方婷:你看,周六下雨,去山上爬山很危险。 — Fang Ting: You see, it rains on Saturday, so climbing the mountain is very dangerous.
陆阳:你说得对。 — Lu Yang: You're right.
如果下雨,在山上走路不太安全。 — If it rains, walking on the mountain is not very safe.
方婷:不如我们这样安排:周六下雨,我们去参观市中心的博物馆;周日晴天,我们去附近的公园散步。 — Fang Ting: Why don't we arrange it like this: since it rains Saturday, we visit the city center museum; since Sunday is sunny, we take a walk in the nearby park.
陆阳:这个办法太好了! — Lu Yang: This plan is great!
既不贵,又安全,我们两个人都能满意。 — It's neither expensive nor dangerous, and both of us can be satisfied.
方婷:太好了! — Fang Ting: Great!
那我们就这样决定吧,周六早上九点见。 — Then let's decide like this, see you at 9:00 AM on Saturday.
陆阳:好的,周六见! — Lu Yang: Okay, see you Saturday!